Procedure to become LIC Agent
REQUIREMENTS/PROCEDURE TO BECOME LIC PROFESSIONAL AGENT
1. Qualification : Graduate.
2. Documents for Exam:
- Examination Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates of X, XII, ID and Address Proof, Pan Card.
- 3 Passport size photos.
- Examination fee: Rs.700/-
3. Written Exam :
- * 50 Multiple Objective Questions of 50 Marks.
- * Passing Marks : 18 Marks.
- * Exam duration: One Hour
- * No Negative Marking.
- * Result : On the spot after submitting answers.
FOR PRINT ADMIT CARD AND RESULT : www.iiiexams.org
NSE (IT), 2 E/22, Jhandewalan Extn., Near Central Bank of India, Opposite Share Khan, New Delhi.
Metro Station : Gate No. 2, Jhandewalan Metro Station Gate No. 2, New Delhi.
Reach centre before 15 minutes with original ID Proof.
4. Documents for Applying for Appointment Letter and Code No.:
AFTER COMPLETION of basic training, you need to submit following documents for appointment letter and Code no.:-
- A set of forms for appointment letter.
- Photocopies of X, XII, ID and Address Proof, Pan Card, Result. 3 Passport size Photos.
- Cancelled Cheque. If name is not printed on cheque then photocopy of Passbook required.
- Training Material, Books etc.: Rs.1,000/-
- 3 to 5 Cases with above docs will be a Good Start.Note: Don’t apply without cases.
5. Chances to win with your dynamic opening performance:-
- Consolation Prize: on doing 3 cases with Rs.10.000/-Premium with the Application Form.
- Business Trophy: ON DOING 5 CASES WITH RS. 25,000/- Premium with the Appointment Form.
- Achiever’s Trophy: On doing 10 cases in within the one month of issuance of Code no.
6. Professional Trainings: Minimum 3 to 4 trainings of 2 hours required to know the basic knowledge to start the work.
7. Monthly Meeting: One monthly meeting is conducted, usually on Sunday, to share, update and follow up with the team members to make them professional and successful in this Industry. It is required for knowledge and success.
8. Nominal amount of capital is required to do publicity and popularity for branding you. You need less amount to begin with.
The Two forms required